Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. On-line shopping and Telephone Mail Order at Synergy (GB) Ltd T/A Till Rolls Direct are for sale and delivery of goods within mainland United Kingdom only. Other locations may be quoted for, on an individual basis, by request.
Once an order has been dispatched, the delivery cannot be altered or cancelled so please take care to ensure all information is correct as we cannot be held liable for any errors made and subsequently any costs involved. It is not possible to cancel an order after it has been dispatched from our system, and your order forms a binding sale of contract. If you wish to cancel your order after dispatch then you must follow the usual returns procedures outlined.
2. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT @ 20%. Synergy (GB) Ltd T/A Till Rolls Direct will try to maintain the price as advertised but we reserve the right to cancel an order placed should the need arrise due to but not limited to instances such as pricing errors or insufficient stock.
3. Standard delivery is charged for orders placed for delivery within mainland England* & Wales. Destinations outside this area may incurr additonal charges which are displayed during checkout but before an order is placed.
(These areas include: Ireland, Islands, Some Parts Of Scotland & other off-shore destinations. Some areas of england such as The Isle of Wight also incurr additonal costs.
4. Orders placed before 15:00 Mon-Fri are usually dispatched the same day for Next Working Day Delivery* (next day delivery excludes shipping areas that incurr costs above the standard delivery charge. Due to the fact we use an independant courier we cannot accept liability should there be a delay in transit as it is possible for circumstances outside of our control to affect the delivery. In these circumstances the goods will usually be delivered within 48 hours of dispatch except in the case of goods damaged or lost) Where possible we continue to dispatch orders placed after this time at discreton, but we are unable to guarantee the availability of this. please check when placing your order if we will be able to dispatch it that day. On occasion the cut-off time for same day dispatch can be brought forward due to unforseen circumstances, however we will notify anybody affected should this occur.
5. In the exeptional circumstance we are unable to dispatch an order due to insufficient stock, we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your order and offer an alternative product where possible or advise lead time for delivery.
Synergy (GB) Ltd T/A Till Rolls Direct tries to maintain a stock of all items within our range, However due to the supply from distributors all items must be subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order can not be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
6. After placing an order online, you will receive E-mail confirmation of the goods, addresses and any further applicable information relative to your order. Delivery of your order should be assumed to comply with our Terms and conditions and also outlined on our "Delivery Information Page" If a product was to become lost or damaged in transit please contact us as soon as possible, please ensure that you make a comment about any packaging/damaged box when receiving from the courier and record this on the delivery signature documentation. We will arrange with you to replace or repair the goods as quickly as possible. We reserve the right not to replace goods damaged by the courier if they have been signed for in good condition by yourselves.
7. Payment can be made by several Credit card/debit cards by mail order telephone or on line, Alternative you can e-mail your order to us and will send you a pro-forma invoice, on receipt of a cheque or Postal Order made payable to Synergy (GB) Ltd T/A Till Rolls Direct the goods will be dispatched. Also available now you can telephone your order and pay by your credit/debit card. All orders must be paid for prior to dispatch. If the cardholder address if different from the delivery address we will require both at point of order for security checking and fraud prevention.
8. Credit or Debit card. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
Returns Policy & Procedure for Till Rolls Direct
Till Rolls Direct understands that from time to time orders can go wrong and, on these occasions, we will do everything possible to help to resolve the situation to the satisfaction of our customers.
We strongly believe in customer satisfaction and because of this we DO NOT CHARGE re-stocking or return fees to our customers. You only pay the shipping costs incurred. If you are not able to arrange your own shipping, we can quote to use a courier to collect the goods and return them to our warehouse. If we are at fault the cost of shipping is covered by us.
It is our policy that returns be made within 28 days of the original delivery. Returns after this time period are usually not approved but are subject to the management’s discretion.
In the event the delivery received does not match the delivery note you must contact us in writing within 48 hours of receipt of the goods to lodge a claim so that we are able to investigate this and resolve it for you. Unfortunatley if we are contacted more than 48 hours after delivery we cannot accept liability for any issues concerning the delivery.
In the event that Till Rolls Direct is at fault we will cover any costs for shipment of goods back to our warehouse, usually using our own courier. The process for return on orders that fall within this category are still subject to our usual policies and procedures as set out.
ALL returns must first be requested in writing by sending an email to [email protected] and are subject to approval / acceptance before proceeding. Please include your Order details, Date, and address the goods were shipped to, along with details of the products to be returned and reason for the return.
Any goods received back that have not first been requested by the proper channels and subsequently approved and issued with our “RETURNS REFERENCE NUMBER” will not receive credit and may be turned away on arrival to us. In these cases, we accept no liability for damage to the goods during transit and any costs incurred for your shipment or return costs.
Once a Return Request has been submitted, we will review the details & eligibility for return and contact you back using the details provided. If we are at fault then all costs will be covered for shipment back to us and replacement or repair of goods, however if the reason for return does not fall under this banner then we will provide you with instructions for returning the goods by your own means to our warehouse for a credit or replacement. As stated above there are no return fees applied, providing that the goods are returned to our satisfaction and as set out in our terms.
Before any goods are shipped back to us or collected by us using a courier, a “RETURNS REFERENCE NUMBER” must have been obtained from our returns department. Upon confirming the reference number, we will also provide address details for return and any other information that may be relevant to your case.
Delivery is charged at the standard rate for orders placed for delivery within mainland England* & Wales. Destinations outside this area may incur additional charges which are displayed during checkout but before an order is placed. These areas include: Ireland, Islands, Some Parts Of Scotland & other off-shore destinations. Some areas of England such as The Isle of Wight also incur additional costs. The standard rate of delivery is £6.95 for the first parcel up to 28kg and £4.00 per additional parcel. Different charges apply to bulk orders that would be shipped via a pallet service. Orders placed before 15:00 Mon-Fri are usually dispatched the same day for Next Working Day Delivery* (next day delivery excludes shipping areas that incur additional costs above the standard rate) Where possible we continue to dispatch orders placed after this time at discretion, but we are unable to guarantee the availability of this. please check when placing your order if we will be able to dispatch it that day. On occasion the cut-off time for same day dispatch can be brought forward due to unforeseen circumstances, however, we will notify anybody affected should this occur. Orders up to approximatley 250KG are shipped using our Nominated Parcel Courier and are sent on a Next Day Delivery Service*. (excluding areas of additional shipping costs) All orders require a signature on delivery. In the event that you are not in at the attempted time our courier may either deliver to a suitable neighbour or return the parcel to the depot for a re-delivery. In both circumstances, a missed delivery card will be left explaining the next steps to receive your delivery. Our Courier will attempt delivery on a maximum of two occasions (at no additional cost) before holding the parcel in their depot for 5 working days from the first attempted delivery so that it can be collected by the customer after which time they will return the items to our warehouse. should this occur then the customer will be liable for additional costs incurred for the return of the parcel & any re-delivery costs to send the items back out. The cost for return of an order is usually £10 for the first parcel and then £5 per additional parcel if you are within the standard delivery rate areas. for Areas that incurred additional delivery costs when the order was placed, the return costs will also be higher. Orderes received back due to non delivery will be credited to your account with us less any original delivery costs and less the cost of returns, penidng further instruction from the customer regarding re-shipment or refund. Once orders have been dispatched it is not possible to cancel the delivery and refusal of the order will result in these return charges still being applied. Orders over 250KG are usually sent via Pallet and will arrive within 2-3 Days due to collection times etc. Pallets not exceeding 1,000kg are sent on a vehicle containing a "Tail Lift" for easy off-loading, however, due to health and safety regulations, we are not able to offer this service on individual pallets over 1,000KG. If an order is placed and our order processing deems your address to be unsuitable for a pallet delivery or we have any queries, we will contact you with the details provided prior to shipment to discuss the options. Tracking information for shipments is not provided by default, but is available on request. should you require your order to be tracked please either contact our customer service department on 0800 032 1046 (option 2) and they will do this for you, alternatively you can send us an email with your request. In the exceptional circumstance, we are unable to dispatch an order due to insufficient stock, we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your order and offer an alternative product where possible or advise lead time for delivery. Synergy (GB) Ltd T/A Till Rolls Direct tries to maintain a stock of all items within our range, However, due to the supply from distributors all items must be subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order can not be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.