Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read Till Rolls Direct Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to purchasing goods from the on-line shop or by mail order, by placing an order on-line you are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
General Terms and Conditions
1. On-line shopping and Telephone Mail Order at Till Roll Direct is for sale and delivery of goods within the mainland United Kingdom only. U.K. islands can be quoted special prices on request for delivery.
2. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT @ 20%. Till Rolls Direct will try to maintain the price as advertised but we reserve the right to change before you place an order.
3. Prices exclude delivery charges. Carriage is calculated as orders are placed into order form. A carriage charge of £6.95 +VAT per consignment up to a weight of 28Kilos: an additional charge of £4 will be applied per every 28Kilos thereafter. Multiple consignments will be charged at the same rate as a single consignment. For major shipping of multiples of large consignments such as Office Consumables etc we reserve the right to charge delivery at cost +VAT. Goods dispatched on a Friday are delivered on a Monday. Some Saturday deliveries are available at additional charge to some parts of the UK.
Northern Ireland, Ireland, Off-shore Islands, and some parts of Scotland will incur additional delivery charges calculated by the County of the recipients address. If a county is not selected during checkout, goods will not be shipped until the additional carriage has been paid for. If a customer does not wish to proceed with their order due to the additonal charges, a full refund will be issued for the amount paid in the first instance.
4. Items will be dispatched within 2 to 4 working days, depending on stock availability (out of stock items soon come back into stock and typical turnaround of orders are within 1 week). standard all deliveries will be made within 14 days.
5. Till Roll Direct tries to maintain a stock of all items within our range. We will endeavor to obtain stock items within 3 working days if not available, however due to the supply from distributors all items must be subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order can not be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
6. Till Roll Direct will advise by e-mail when goods are dispatch, with an expected delivery day. If a product was to become lost or damaged in transit please contact us as soon as possible, please ensure that you make a comment about any packaging/damaged box when receiving from the courier and record this on the delivery signature documentation. We will arrange with you to replace or repair the goods as quickly as possible. We reserve the right not to replace goods damaged by the courier if they have been signed for in good condition by yourselves.
7. Please ensure you e-mail your business address and delivery details to email@example.com. Payment can be made by several Credit card/debit cards by mail order telephone or on line, Alternative you can fax or e-mail your order to us and will send you a pro-former invoice, on receipt of a cheque or Postal Order made payable to Till Rolls Direct the goods will be dispatched. Also available now you can telephone your order and pay by your credit/debit card. All orders must be paid for prior to dispatch. If the cardholder address if different from the delivery address we will require both at point of order for security checking and fraud prevention.
A credit account maybe available upon request at the companies discretion. The buyer shall make payment to the seller in respect of all invoices in full and without any deduction or set off (whether in relation to such invoice or otherwise) within 30 days from date of the invoice. Time of payment shall be of the essence.
If payment is not received by the seller by the due date then without prejudice to its rights the seller shall be entitled:-
to cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries under that or any other contract.
to appropriate any payments made buy the buyer to such goods (or the goods supplied under any contract) as the seller thinks fit.
to sue for the entire Price: and/or to charge interest (both before and after any judgment) balance of 4% above the base rate from time to time of Barclays Bank PLC on the outstanding balance: and /or to require the immediate return to the seller of all goods in which the property has not passed to the buyer in accordance with provisions of Till Rolls Direct terms and conditions. The buyer hereby agrees to reimburse to the seller upon request/demand the seller costs and expenses in recovering such goods.
8. Credit or Debit card. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
9. Refund/charge back information. Goods can be refund, Any such refunds are subject to Till Roll Direct management discretion. Full refunds made due to faulty goods where no replacement is supplied may not be subject to an administration fee. Any fees due to orders made in error or refunding of goods not required, made on Till Rolls Direct are to be paid by the customer placing the order, including any VAT on such charges. Cancellation of a card transaction made by yourself to your card issuer will be chargeable from Till Roll Direct to yourself/business at the charge made by your card issuer and any charges made by Merchant services. Any refunds made payable by Merchant Services to your transaction card, will be charged at the Merchants Services administration at time of ordering typically 4%+VAT of the order value.
Orders placed incorrectly may be returned by the purchaser within 28 days from the point of sale, a administrative charge shall be levied (currently £7.00) this charge is for administrative purposes and all goods must be returned in a re saleable condition for re sale and are subject to a re-stocking fee as follows.
product returned within 7 days - 0%
product returned within 7 - 28 days - 15%
product returned after 28 days - 25%
Should the product purchased be returned due to non-delivery, a refund of the total purchase less a charge (currently £10.00) per parcel shall be deducted to cover the return costs placed by the courier. Delivery charges that were applied to the original order are also not included in any refunds issued.
10. Cheque or Postal Order. Payment to be made to Till Rolls Direct and sent with order requirements including delivery address to: Till Rolls Direct Unit 5, Brewerstreet Farm, Brewer Street, Bletchingley, Surrey RH1 4QP.
If you are unhappy with an item purchased from us, please let us know!! You are our business and if you are unhappy we will make every effort to correct the problem. However, all refunds or returns are entirely at the managements discretion.
Product Quality Guarantee
Till Rolls Direct prides itself on offering good products and service. If you are unhappy with a product purchased please contact Till Rolls Direct as soon as possible and we will try to rectify the situation. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you may return the product, attachments and packaging to ourselves within 7 days of purchase. We will not accept any returns not in original packaging. Please keep all boxes and packaging in event of a fault or any damage must be reported within 24 hours of delivery, we accept no liability after this period. If goods missing or broken please call 0800 032 1046. Postage costs for delivery to & from ourselves are billed to customer and cannot be refunded. In case of refund, delivery costs are not refunded. You are welcome to use your own courier, for collection of goods paid in full.
We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes. However Till Rolls Direct keeps a full customer database to ensure that a satisfactory service and follow to any enquires is offered. The above terms and conditions apply to the U.K. only and do not affect customers statutory rights.
The layout of this page and website remains the property of Till Rolls Direct under UK copyright law. All logos and pictures remain the property of the applicable manufacturer/UK distributors and are reproduced in reselling their equipment. Any unauthorized duplication of page content or site layout will be deemed a breach of applicable laws.